- Last Updated on 16 October 2013
- Hits: 13163
The preliminary program for the 56th Annual Meeting is now available for download HERE. Please note that any changes submitted after September 15, 2013, will not be reflected in the pdf program. Please check the ASA SSRN Conference site for a real-time listing of panels and roundtables.
If you need to make updates to the way your name, affiliation, or paper title appears in the program, please follow these instructions:
1. 1. To view the program, go to http://hq.ssrn.com/Conference/reports/Conf_PreliminaryProgReport.cfm?confid=2196189. To make changes to your personal information or paper submission log in to hq.ssrn.com with you SSRN userID and password. If you are already an SSRN user you may use your current log in. If this is your first time using SSRN you will use an account we have already created for you.
2. To update your personal information, click on the Personal Info link in the menu on the left side of the page. Be sure to save/submit your changes.
3. To update your abstract/upload a paper, click on the 'My Papers' link on the left hand side of your screen.
4. Your ASA paper(s) will be listed in the 'Privately Available Papers' portion of the screen. Click on 'Revise' next to the title of the paper you would like to update.
5. Make all needed changes, including the abstract text and any title changes, and then select the paper file from you computer to be uploaded. Be careful to click on 'Save' for each section you update.
6. Click on 'Submit to SSRN' (right hand side of screen in status box). It is very important that you complete this step, or the revision will not be completed.
7. Once you have done this, the SSRN staff will review the file and approve it. If you mistakenly change the status on your submission to "Inactive", it will be removed from the conference's records entirely.
9. While your file is under review the temporary file will show up in the "In Process Section". Please note if the status says "Not Submitted" you will need to click on the "Submit to SSRN" button on the submission page. Once it has been approved, you will see the paper under "Publicly Available Papers".